AxtoryCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers

Go down

Do you agree with some of the reasons stated below?

Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers I_vote_lcap100%Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers I_vote_lcap0%Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers Empty Useless Hackshields + Unstoppable Hackers

Post  yunicR Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 am

There are several reason why Game Hackshields are useless and why are there unstoppable hackers.

1. Hackshield is old & useless towards new Cheat/Hack
  2. The hackers are expert in bypassing all the Hackshields
  3. Every time the Game upgrade their Hackshield, there will be some advanced Hackers who upgrade their Hack too.
  4. Some hacks aren't private, they are release to a certain website throughout the world, sharing it with everyone.
  5. Banning the hackers doesn't really help. It takes time for one to be ban because they need to show the Admin proofs.
  6. Hackers can create new account and continue playing with cheats, making an unfair game to the others.
  7. Some people say, ban their IP (Internet Protocol address). What's the point? IPs are changed everyday, either automatically or manually. Thus, making them able to play the game once again.

If you think the reasons state above are 75% correct, vote "Yes" on the poll. Else vote "No".

If you have any suggestion how to reduce or stop these hackers, share your idea or suggestion by commenting below.
Any good idea/suggestion may greatly reduce the number of hackers in game.
yunicR
yunicR
Forum Lord

DotA 2: Contest #1 Winner DotA 2: Contest #1 Winner

https://axtorycrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum